Diloi Anak Minjet, his wife Rosita Reda and their five children used to rent a house at Kampung Tabuan Dayak. In 2003, Diloi heard about Habitat’s housing programme from his manageress at the Sarawak Boat Club where he worked as a security guard. He made an application as the family wanted to own a house [...]
Barack Obama is President of the United States. Not meaning to show my political bias here — this is not the venue — but Obama is good for Habitat. In case you didn’t know, in Sept, Obama Works Twin Cities did a build with Minneapolis HfH, and back in July 2006: Barack Obama The US Senator for Illinois [...]
This is a special shout out to Georgette Tan. Apart from helping revamp this site, Georgette came up with an amazing idea on her own initiative — for her birthday, she asked her friends, instead of giving her presents, to volunteer to build with Habitat or give a donation. The successful birthday build is [...]
- An Evening With Habitat Kuching January 23, 2009
- Joyce & Joost, The Netherlands November 2, 2008
- Habitat for Humanity begins its 300,001st house November 25, 2008
- A Boston College Intern in Kuching – Concludes May 9, 2008
- HfH visits Lodge School November 6, 2008
- House # 117 – Jong Family March 21, 2013
- Spending weekends doing ‘good deeds’ March 21, 2013
- Christmas Charity Gingerbread House project is back November 12, 2012
- House # 112-115 October 24, 2012
- Proper home helps kids do better in their studies – HFH October 11, 2012
- lay: tim, that's not layna ....that's one of her stud...
- tim: great work! is that layna in the picture?...
- K Montagner: Congratulations!...
- ahlost: Wow.. This is cool.. Even Netherlanders helped in ...
- The hope for all our tomorrows « Habitat for Humanity Kuching: [...] couple of weeks ago, I was invited to meet t...