Global Village volunteer Aswin Andrison sends in a story about his experience in Kuching! Check it out here.
Rose Wong is the latest to blog about her build experience. She joined me and two other friends at a site in Kampung Senibong last Sunday for a half day build. She’s been wanting to come along ever since I blogged about my first trip, so I’m glad she finally made it! Half a day [...]
Hey hello, we’re Joyce and Joost from the Netherlands and we’ve been travelling through South East Asia for 9 months before we came to Kuching. After 9 months of travelling we really wanted to do something useful and stay in one place a little longer. On the internet we found out about Habitat for Humanity [...]
Amanda Newcomb at the Kuching affiliate office. Amanda Newcomb didn’t know she would find herself in the wilds of Borneo towards the end of her 4-month internship with Habitat for Humanity (HfH) affiliate office in Singapore. When the chance to go and work in Kuching came unexpectedly, she jumped at it.
Office work, yes. I actually do have some contribution to make to the Kuching office instead of just touring around, you know. I am working on developing HFH’s profile on ammado (a kind of Facebook for Non Profit Organizations). In particular, I have been tasked with setting up an online community for volunteers and friends [...]
- An Evening With Habitat Kuching January 23, 2009
- Joyce & Joost, The Netherlands November 2, 2008
- A Boston College Intern in Kuching – Concludes May 9, 2008
- HfH visits Lodge School November 6, 2008
- Habitat for Humanity begins its 300,001st house November 25, 2008
- House #118 – Joshua Family June 10, 2013
- House # 117 – Jong Family March 21, 2013
- Spending weekends doing ‘good deeds’ March 21, 2013
- Christmas Charity Gingerbread House project is back November 12, 2012
- House # 112-115 October 24, 2012
- lay: tim, that's not layna ....that's one of her stud...
- tim: great work! is that layna in the picture?...
- K Montagner: Congratulations!...
- ahlost: Wow.. This is cool.. Even Netherlanders helped in ...
- The hope for all our tomorrows « Habitat for Humanity Kuching: [...] couple of weeks ago, I was invited to meet t...