25 March 2008 I arrived in Singapore late yesterday (at midnight, which makes it this morning) to attend Habitat’s Asia Pacific Resource Development Conference held at Fort Canning Lodge. I would have got here earlier if not for the grinding wait at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, thanks to a horde of F1 fans. Here we [...]
You are here: Home > workshop
Posted on March 27, 2008 in Events
- An Evening With Habitat Kuching January 23, 2009
- Joyce & Joost, The Netherlands November 2, 2008
- Habitat for Humanity begins its 300,001st house November 25, 2008
- A Boston College Intern in Kuching – Concludes May 9, 2008
- HfH visits Lodge School November 6, 2008
- House # 117 – Jong Family March 21, 2013
- Spending weekends doing ‘good deeds’ March 21, 2013
- Christmas Charity Gingerbread House project is back November 12, 2012
- House # 112-115 October 24, 2012
- Proper home helps kids do better in their studies – HFH October 11, 2012
- lay: tim, that's not layna ....that's one of her stud...
- tim: great work! is that layna in the picture?...
- K Montagner: Congratulations!...
- ahlost: Wow.. This is cool.. Even Netherlanders helped in ...
- The hope for all our tomorrows « Habitat for Humanity Kuching: [...] couple of weeks ago, I was invited to meet t...